Friday 12 November 2010

Sick days

Thanks to the people in the office who get the vomiting and diarrhoea bug, then only take the one day off sick, I had a dreadful night on Wednesday, and have had to have a couple of days off. Having eaten nothing for a day, I wonder how many days I might be able to go without food. On the good side, I was looking to lose a little weight.
At the hospital they have a policy where you are not allowed back until 48 hours after your last episode. Explaining this to Ned, he asked what I meant by an episode. I wonder if he thought I was talking about TV programmes?

1 comment:

MorningAJ said...

I've been forced to take a couple of days off with chills and flu-like symptoms myself this week because someone "bravely" struggled in to work with the same. I told her to go home but she insisted that she needed to be there. She's 25. I'm 54 with asthma and a history of heart trouble....... I suspect she didn't feel as poorly as I have.

x