Tuesday 24 April 2007

Tattoos

For some reason, probably because the weather has been good and everyone is wearing short sleeves, we got talking about tattoos in the queue for the canteen. Nige had a bulldog on the one arm, with a "Manchester United" in text. He said that if they did the double this season he would have one put on the other arm, although he couldn't decide what design. I asked: "why not a red devil with a large fork?"
"No" he said, "They're a bit common".

Later on in the office Karen said that Clive looked like some kind of animal. I wondered where this was going, because he is mixed race, I wasn't sure if she was going to have some racist allegations bought against her. "I can't place my finger on what animal though", she said. "Pull up your sleeve Neil" I shouted across the desk. "Look he looks like Nige's bulldog tattoo!"

No comments:

x