Tuesday 23 October 2007

Hitman movie


Following the recent idea that Eb is a part-time hit-man, Eric came in with a picture on his memory stick of the poster for the new movie Hitman (starring Timothy Oliphant) based on the game. With the picture being mostly silhouette it could pass as being Eb (He doesn’t have much hair- probably so he doesn’t leave any hair about at the crime scenes). We looked on the IMDB (http://imdb.com/title/tt0465494/ )
movie database to see who was in it, because you can’t tell from the poster. Steve E insisted it was Samuel L Jackson, he looked a fool when we showed him it was a white guy.
We also saw that it was written by Skip Woods. I decided that I fancy changing my name to Skip, jokingly. Then I decided that everyone should start calling me Skip as a nickname. Even more fantastic that Junior was missing, so that when he comes in tomorrow and everyone calls me Skip all of a sudden, he wouldn’t have a clue what was going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Skip is a good name, short for skipper, like captain of a boat or spaceship.
You should also nickname Junior, Dick.

x